Business Succession Planning Workshop & Black History Multi-Chamber Mixer
Our Succession Planning Workshop & Black History Month Multi-Chamber Mixer are presented by the Sacramento Joint Collaborative, a partnership of the Sacramento Black Chamber, Sacramento Hispanic Chamber and Sacramento Rainbow Chamber, sponsored by City of Sacramento Economic Development.
Join business owners and executives as our panel of experts discusses the many challenges and best practices of creating a viable succession plan for your business or organization:
• Transition Success • Preparing for Transition
• Identifying Leadership
• Pitfalls and Watch-Outs • When to Start Planning
• How to Determine Business Value
• Strategic Tax Planning, Jessie Mullin of SOLVED Tax & Accounting
• Legal Issues, Richard Molsby, Managing Partner, Molsby & Bordner, LLP
• Finance, David Hamlin, FA, Wells Fargo Advisors
Following the workshop, mix and mingle with members and guests of the Sacramento Black Chamber, Sacramento Hispanic Chamber and the Sacramento Rainbow Chamber at our Black History Month Mixer!