Name: Business Expo
Date: October 12, 2017
Time: 3:00 PM - 5:30 PM PDT
Registration: Register Now
The Sacramento Rainbow Chamber Biz Expo brings together businesses with a wide variety of goods and services from throughout the region. The Expo features engaging exhibits, breakout workshops (speakers to be announced), and a wine reception finale. Admission is free, and so is parking!
Come Learn With Us at the 2017 Sacramento Rainbow Chamber Business Expo!
Meet and network with Chamber member businesses and organizations and University of Pacific students.
(Exhibitor Booths are now sold out)
Complimentary Wine Networking Reception following workshops
Gain new knowledge or skills to help your business grow!
Business Planning The (5-10) Biggest Legal & Employment Mistakes that Business Owners and Newly-formed Companies Make
Presented by Richard Molsby, Managing Partner, Molsby & Bordner, LLP
Can Your Customers Find You Online? Key Strategies to Effective Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Presented by Kammy Caruss, Owner, YNot Web
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to measure if your website is working for you
- Semantic SEO, Technical SEO, and Content SEO methods you can implement for any business online
- A Checklist of items to request of your technical and marketing teams to take your business or organization to the next level
- Bad SEO methods that may be hurting your visibility and how to correct them
- How to track improvements: Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)